Direct Care Provider
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Comfort Care & Home Health Agency currently has a need for Direct Care Providers throughout Warren County.
As a Direct Care provider you are responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to persons aged 5-99 with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Each person in your care will have an individual service plan that is created according to their needs and desires.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have a Social Security card.
• Must have a copy of your current auto insurance coverage card.
• Must complete 8 hours of training. We will give you the information for a free online course.
• Must be flexible with scheduling.
• Must be dependable with compassion about the care and wellbeing of others.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Current First Aid/CPR certification.
• Provide supervision and guidance while developing a rapport and cultivating safe and supportive relationships.
• Assist with daily living activities, including assisting with personal hygiene and preparing meals.
• Accompany out in the community--movies, bowling, shopping etc.
• This position offers flexibility for times, days, and location.
We are holding on the spot interviews at Cocoon Coffee from 12pm-3pm on Tuesday, November 27th, and Wednesday, December 5th. Fill out your information and click "Apply now" for the address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.